The Ambassador of The Royal Kingdom of Netherlands, Mr John Groffen paid a working visit to the Business School of Netherlands, Nigeria in Abuja.
The BSN Nigeria CEO, Mr Lere Baale alongside with Prof. Walther von Hainzl, Set Advisor, Olusegun Akintunde and MBA students of Abuja set 16 and 17 received the Ambassador. The BSN team expressed their appreciation to the Ambassador for the visit and his untiring effort in seeking more ways to strengthen the Nigerian/Netherlands relationship and shared more insight to how the presence of BSN Nigeria has helped many Nigerians experience the quality of Dutch education and the Action Learning MBA Model, which originated from BSN.
The BSN is an Action Learning based MBA model designed to build and enrich tools, attitude, skills, knowledge, action, research and sustains of MBA holders who learn by doing. BSN currently have over 750 Nigerians who have enrolled for the MBA program in different parts of the country (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt). The MBA program has graduated over 200 students and currently has over 550 students running the program in different campuses in Nigeria.
The Ambassador, who was in the company of his Senior Policy Advisor Economic and Political Affairs in Nigeria, Ms Fidelia Onoghaife, promised to keep facilitating more interactions and interface between the Dutch related community and the Royal Kingdom in Nigeria including the ease accessibility of the BSN community to the Netherlands. He mentioned how delighted he was in seeing more Nigerians experiencing Netherlands through the BSN and promised continued support the activities of the school in any means possible to build more Dutch/Nigerian relationships.
The BSN is an Action Learning based MBA model designed to build and on MBA holders who learn by doing, it currently have over 700 Nigerians who have enrolled for the MBA program in different parts of the country (Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt). The MBA program has graduated over 200 students and currently has over 500 students running the program in different campuses in Nigeria.
Find pictures below..
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016