BSN Celebrates 30 Years of History!
As BSN turns 30 this year, and in line with our passion for giving back to the development of African Business Community, we are proud to announce the commencement of the BSN Masterclass Scholarship Contest.
This contest offers you a golden opportunity to access great international quality Business Education for free! Successful participants will enjoy a scholarship that covers their full tuition, & certificates, in the executive level Masterclass.
Participants are required to write an essay on the theme “Action Learning as a tool for Business Growth”
- Under the overarching theme of the Contest “Action Learning as a tool for Business Growth”, the contestants could share their views and opinions on the following aspects
- The meaning and history of Action Learning
- Comparative Analysis of Action Learning and other methods of learning
- The benefits of Action Learning as a form of learning and a method of solving business problems
- Case studies of the application of Action learning
- Ideas on how to Spread the Adoption of Action Learning Practice among African organizations
- The contest is aiming to draw the attention of business executives to the power of Action Learning as a technique for solving business problems and growing businesses.
- Working professionals and entrepreneurs aged from 25 till 40 are eligible to apply.
3. Entry Format & Requirement
- Entries to the competition must be submitted online by uploading the document as a Word Document format onto the appropriate web portal here
- Each contestant must submit only one entry.
- All entries must be written in English Language
- The Essay must include a title.
- The Essay must reflect the contestant’s own writing and original thinking
- All quotations and copyrighted materials used in the essay must be identified properly.
- The essay must contain a maximum of 1200 words
4. Evaluation Criteria
The contest will be evaluated by the faculty of BSN. No entry can score more than 100 points, obtainable from the following areas:
- Demonstrates the knowledge of Action Learning and what it means (0-20 Points)
- Engages in critical comparison between Action Learning and other forms of learning (0-20 Points)
- Understanding of the benefits of Action Learning in Business Environment (0-20 Points)
- In-depth research into case studies involving the use of Action Learning (0-20 Points)
- Initiation of Creative and innovative ideas on how to spread the practice of Action Learning in Africa (0-20 Points)
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE
5. Terms & Conditions
1. The Essay competition is being organized by Business School Netherlands in Nigeria.
2. Employees of Business School Netherlands, their dependents and relations are EXEMPTED from participating in this contest.
3. This competition is open to professionals and entrepreneurs, who have at least two years working experience
4. Entries must be submitted by August 15, 2018
5. No responsibility is accepted for any entry not received for any reason.
6. Only one entry is allowed per person.
7. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable.
8. The Winner must take up the prize within three months from the date of announcement of his/her name, via a direct correspondence/email.
9. Official announcement of winners will be made by Business School Netherlands after assessment of contestants.
10. Winners agree to the use of their names and images on any advertising materials produced by BSN
11. BSN reserves the right to publish the winning entries with or without amendments.
12. Once submitted, all articles become a property of BSN, and can be published or utilized for promotional purposes.
13. BSN reserves the right to review the terms and conditions herein.
14. BSN reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it contravenes any of the terms and conditions stipulated to govern this contest.
15. The Jury’s decision shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained concerning such.
16. Participation in this competition implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please print a copy and save for your records.
17. Should there be any questions, need for additional clarifications, kindly contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE