Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment
It’s all about you!
On the evening of June 22, 2017, Stedman Graham (Oprah Winfrey’s life partner), Charles Ruffolo (The NetworKing) and Joseph Oubelkas (author of “400 Letters from My Mom”) are jointly visiting Business School Netherlands. They will talk about the different angles, power sources, inspiration/motivation and resilience from the core of their own identity and its development.
The BSN Identity Seminar allows participants to become aware of the power of their own (organizational) identity and let them find the most important aspects of this identity, namely: the driving forces and deeper core values. This ensures that you remain loyal to yourself and/or your organization, and from that discipline take a clear position towards customers, competitors, stakeholders, and society.
Do not miss this unique event!
As this seminar will be held in the Netherlands, we will offer the possibility to send you a video compilation of this special event. In case you are interested in this compilation, please leave your contact details by clicking the button below.
During the event, we will also go live on both Facebook and Instagram. Follow us and stay tuned.
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016