Providing Opportunities for Mid-Level Professionals
The Higher Institute of Professional Studies and Career Development (HIPSCD) is an outgrowth of the Institute of Justice Project conceived in the United States of America in 1990 by the Mary Mossongo Group of Schools. The Institute is organised under the following Colleges and Schools:
• Mary Mossongo Memorial College of Education (M3COE);
• Nelson Mandela School of Social Work (NMSSW);
• George School of Law, Criminal Sciences, and Criminology (GSLCSC);
• Kathy School of Business, Finance, and Management (KSBFM);
• Bi School of Medical and Biomedical Sciences (BSMBS);
• Joseph Aka School of Journalism and Mass Communication (JASJMC);
• The Graduate School (GS); and
• The Center of Professional Studies and Career Development (CEPSCD).
The Higher Institute of Professional Studies and Career Development and the other schools and colleges attached to it are accredited and supervised by the Cameroon Ministry of Higher Education (MINESUP). The Mary Mossongo Memorial College of Education (M3COE), also attached to the Institute, is equally accredited by the government and supervised by both the Ministry of Higher Education (MINESUP) and the Ministry of Secondary Education (MINESEC) concerning the National Teachers’ Certification (CAPIEMP) programme. The Center of Professional Studies and Career Development (CEPSCD) is accredited and supervised by the Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training.
Regional Partner of Business School Netherlands
In 2012 the institute signed a contract with Business School Netherlands in order to provide the Action Learning MBA Programme.
Programmes are of an internationally recognised excellent level, highly applicable, sector related and with attention to international and local leadership concepts. The teaching method is based on Action Learning. Managers will work on their problems; not on endless theoretical issues, but on implementation: ‘learning by doing’.