We are extremely proud to announce that BSN continues to add to its past successes, as CEO Magazine has once again ranked our MBA programme in their Annual Global MBA rankings as European Tier One. BSN has also achieved a Tier One ranking at #14 in the Global Executive MBA ranking!
The CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings examined the nuts and bolts of over 150 MBA programmes of business schools from all around the globe: the learning environment, class sizes, tuition fees, faculty, delivery methods, international diversity, gender make-up and more. The objective was simple: to identify business schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.
Dean Marcel van der Ham is a proud man: ‘I’m very proud of this great ranking. Moreover, three top business schools are featured in the ranking such as TIAS School for Business and Society (the Netherlands), ISM (France) and the University of Maastricht (the Netherlands); truly a fantastic result. Next year in the top 10? Who knows, needless to say, we’ll do our utmost to achieve that goal, supported by our outstanding faculty.’
- Once again CEO Magazine ranked BSN’s MBA Programmes as European and Global Tier One - April 11, 2019
- Inlaks names Tope Dare as an Executive Director - June 13, 2018
- BSN Received Highest Recognition from International Inspection Authority for 26 Years in a Row! - May 31, 2018
- BSN 30 Years! - February 11, 2018
- 2017 Graduation Day: a global celebration on the Dutch coast - October 20, 2017
- What’s your Return on Implementation? - September 25, 2017
- Interview Stedman Graham: “Don’t stop learning” - September 7, 2017
- MBA Programmes of Business School Netherlands reaccredited for the next 6 years by the Dutch NVAO accreditation council - June 19, 2017