MBA Programmes of Business School Netherlands reaccredited for the next 6 years by the Dutch NVAO accreditation council
August last year we in Buren (Netherlands) were visited by the Dutch NVAO accreditation panel members for reaccreditation of our Executive and Action Learning MBA programmes.
The NVAO is part of the Dutch Ministry of Education and accredits all bachelor and master programmes at Dutch Universities and Polytechnics. The NVAO accreditation is an evaluation of the quality of the degree programmes, the processes and the content, and is the highest level of recognition of education in The Netherlands.
The NVAO decided in last May to reaccredit our MBA programmes up to April 2023. We are happy with this result, especially because for seven of the eleven standards we scored ‘good’, which is a high result. It is the result of several initiatives taken by us to further improve the quality of our MBA programmes.
Our activities for the coming years will be focused on the four ‘satisfied’ standards, to get the score “good” for them next time, and to get some standards on ‘excellent’ level.
- Inlaks names Tope Dare as an Executive Director - June 13, 2018
- BSN Received Highest Recognition from International Inspection Authority for 26 Years in a Row! - May 31, 2018
- BSN 30 Years! - February 11, 2018
- 2017 Graduation Day: a global celebration on the Dutch coast - October 20, 2017
- What’s your Return on Implementation? - September 25, 2017
- Interview Stedman Graham: “Don’t stop learning” - September 7, 2017
- MBA Programmes of Business School Netherlands reaccredited for the next 6 years by the Dutch NVAO accreditation council - June 19, 2017