Another badge of honour for BSN
Business School Netherlands has notched a European Tier One ranking for business schools in the recent CEO Magazine 2016 Global MBA Rankings for its International Action Learning MBA.
The CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings, with applicants in mind, examined the nuts and bolts of an MBA: the learning environment, class sizes, tuition fees, faculty, delivery methods, international diversity, gender make-up and more. The objective was simple: to identify business schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.
“We are thrilled with this outcome as we share this Tier with other prestigious European business schools such as IESE Business School, ESADE and Brunel Business School. Business School Netherlands continually aims to offer postgraduate programmes to students worldwide which marry the qualities of exceptional quality and great ROI. Having achieved a Tier One ranking for our “flagship” MBA programme, Business School Netherlands is yet again adding another badge of honour to its long list of successes,” said Head of English Programmes, Juanita Bouwer (MBA).
Business School Netherlands says the ranking by CEO Magazine “builds upon our previous achievements of triple accreditation in 2014 and over 20 years of holding the CEDEO stamp of approval for excellent customer satisfaction.”
Furthermore, in January 2016, Business School Netherlands became a founding member of a new accreditation body, the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA), making a real difference in higher education, not only in Europe but throughout the world. This accreditation body is a voluntary, non-governmental, membership association that is dedicated to quality assurance and improvement through accreditation via peer evaluation.
Business School Netherlands is a specialist provider of higher education and a University of Applied Sciences with the main campus in Buren, the Netherlands. BSN has accreditations in Europe, America and Asia with study centres in 13 locations worldwide. It offers the Masters of Business Administration and Doctor of Business Administration degree based on the Action Learning pedagogy.
Business School Netherlands has a strong presence in Nigeria dating over 12 years, with growing student enrolment for both the MBA and the DBA.
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016