Inlaks names Tope Dare as an Executive Director
The management and board of Inlaks on Tuesday announced the promotion of Babatope Dare to the position of executive director in the organisation.
Dare was previously the acting executive director of the Infrastructure Business Unit, where he was responsible for the development and implementation of the Digital Transformation Strategy of the Infrastructure and e-Banking Business Division, while also serving as the director for Sales and Strategy.
According to Inlaks, Dare started his career in the financial industry where he successfully designed, implemented and managed complex Information Technology projects, while leading cross-functional large teams of both technical and operations in the IT division of different banks.
He later joined NCR, a United States company in the vast self-service industries, as sales and marketing manager, and was responsible for all direct and indirect sales of NCR’s solution portfolios in Nigeria between 2010 and 2012.
Dare is a graduate of Electronics and Electrical Engineering from Obafemi Awolowo University. He also has a Master’s degree in Business Administration from the Business School, Netherlands. He has attended management courses at Wharton Business School, University of Pennsylvania; and obtained a FinTech certificate at Said Business School, University of Oxford. He is currently enrolled in a senior leadership programme on Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation at INSEAD, France.
- Inlaks names Tope Dare as an Executive Director - June 13, 2018
- BSN Received Highest Recognition from International Inspection Authority for 26 Years in a Row! - May 31, 2018
- BSN 30 Years! - February 11, 2018
- 2017 Graduation Day: a global celebration on the Dutch coast - October 20, 2017
- What’s your Return on Implementation? - September 25, 2017
- Interview Stedman Graham: “Don’t stop learning” - September 7, 2017
- MBA Programmes of Business School Netherlands reaccredited for the next 6 years by the Dutch NVAO accreditation council - June 19, 2017