Six-Sigma is a business management strategy that seeks to identify and remove the causes of defects and errors in many manufacturing business concerns today.
This course is designed to use a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization (Black Belts) who are experts in these methods. Organization who use six sigma methods will record qualified financial targets; (cost reduction or profit increase).
At the end of the 3 –day workshop, participants should be able to:
- Have a clear focus of achieving measurable and quantifiable financial returns from any six sigma project.
- Achieve sustained quality improvement which requires commitment from the entire organization.
- Achieve an increased emphasis on strong and passionate management leadership and support.
- Create a special infrastructure of champions ‘Black belts’ to lead and implement the six sigma approach.
- Have a clear commitment to making decisions on the basis of veritable data, rather than assumptions and guess work.
- Identify and remove the causes of defects and errors in manufacturing and other business concerns.
- Use a set of quality management methods to run effectively in their organizations.
- Quantify financial targets (cost reduction and profit increase)
- Use continuous efforts to achieve stable and predictable process results, which are of vital importance to business success.
Profile and Admission
Professionals at all levels of any industry – telecommunication, manufacturing, financial services, banking industry, Risk managers, health industry, oil and gas sector, information technology, project managers, software programmers and developers; would benefit by learning how to use the core concept of Six Sigma, in making better business decisions.