This workshop therefore provides a clear, well structured and interesting treatment of operations management as it applies to a variety of business and organisations.
- Describing an Operating System
- Types of Operating Systems
- A Conceptual Model
- Making Sense of Operations
- Scheduling Standards
- Capacity Management
- Inventory Management
- Operations Management Objectives
- Customer satisfaction
- Resource Utilisation
- Generic Problem Areas in Operating Systems
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
– Give quality advantage to their company’s customers by providing error free goods and serviceswhich are ‘fit for their purpose’.
– Provide speed advantage by meeting ‘customers’ demand on time.
– Do things on time. That is, provide dependability advantage for their organisation’s customers.
Project: Each registrant will complete an Action Learning Assignment (ALA), on how Operations Management will improve business performance of their individual organisation.
This programme would be of immense value to Operations Managers, those in customer service industry; Hotels, Aviation, Banking, Financial Institutions, Manufacturing Businesses, Administrative Managers, HR managers; most middle and line managers as well as those wishing to have a career in operations management.
Certification: Each participant will receive a certificate after his/her (ALA) has been assessed and a pass mark attained.
View the Timetable and Start Your Application