Heart of Leadership
The programme is for leaders who are interested in inspiring and developing subordinates’ to maximize their full potentials as well as Strategic Business Unit Managers, Assistant General Managers, General Managers and associated levels.
Everyone can learn to lead by discovering the power that lies within each one of us to make a difference and being prepared when the call to lead comes.
- Introduction to Heart of Leadership.
- Setting the example.
- Envisioning the future.
- Enlisting others in common vision.
- Searching for opportunities.
- Experimentation and taking risks.
- Fostering Collaboration.
- Strengthening Others.
- Recognizing contributions.
- Celebrating the values and victories.
- Implementing leadership culture.
- Participant should be able to achieve the following at the end of the workshop.
- Ability to transform their leadership skills for maximum performance
- Ability to understand and build a bench strength of leaders
- Ability to sustain high performance and execute business strategies
- Ability to coach and train management team in order to provide leadership development for the rest of the team.
- Ability to develop skills that with enrich their operations with consistent and effective leadership.
Project: Each registrant will complete an Action Learning Assignment (ALA) on a real challenge / problem in his field of responsibility or within own organisation.
Each participant will receive a certificate after his/her (ALA) has been assessed and a pass mark attained.
View the Timetable and Start Your Application