Exclusive MBA group sets off in Algeria
|Written by Business School Nederland|
|Tuesday, 29 January 2013|
Business School Netherlands has recently opened her doors in Algeria; even the African newspaper is taking on keen interest.
In May last year the partnership between three parties: Red Med Group, HEC Algiers and Business School Netherlands was initiated. The first version of the programme will be taught in English, however, a French version of the programme is to start soon. Besides attending management classes in their own home country, candidates will visit BSN, Buren campus.
According to Abdenour Nouiri, responsible for the MBA in Algeria as well as head of the Marketing department of HEC Algiers, 250 candidates have already shown interest in the programme. The first group will start with a limited number of 12 students in English. Six months later, the French language MBA will take off, consisting of 20 candidates.
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016