|Written by Business School Nederland|
|Thursday, 16 July 2015|
BSN Nigeria’s students eagerly await their upcoming viva voce
Exciting times await Business School Netherlands Nigeria (BSNN) as successful students prepare for their final hurdle towards graduating in September.
The viva voce is an oral defense of their Dissertations by means of a presentation and is held once a year in Nigeria for all students who have finalised their studies in time for graduation. An impressive 92 students are scheduled for the upcoming viva voces, which are taking place from the 20th to 28th of July in Ikeja, Nigeria. The group comprises of 42 male students and 50 female students, and will all receive an opportunity to proudly present their Dissertations to the panel of academics.
Vivas are always thrilling, both for the students and the panel of academics – this time consisting of Prof Martins Fabunmi (External Examiner); Dr Ayotunde Adebayo (Internal Examiner); Dr Olumide Ajayi (Director of BSNN); Mr Lere Baale (Director and CEO of BSNN); Juanita Bouwer (Director of BSNN and CEO of BSN); Yvette Baker (BSN Registry) and various Sets Advisers.
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016