BSN strengthens its international status with eminent American ACBSP and Swiss eduQua accreditations .
As of last week, Business School Netherlands can proudly sport two new, very eminent accreditations: the American accreditation organisation, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and the Swiss accreditation organisation eduQua, have accredited BSN and its MBA programmes. Since receiving the NVAO accreditation – the Dutch Flemish accreditation –which had earlier been granted to BSN, our business school has become one of few international business schools to hold three highly respected accreditation’s. Furthermore, BSN is the first Dutch higher education institution to receive the eduQua accreditation from the Swiss Association for Quality and Management Systems.
‘Aside from the fact that this triple accreditation is very special to us, we are extremely proud of every accreditation’, says BSN’s founder, Dr. Dick Gerdzen. ‘An accreditation is the ultimate stamp of official recognition of both the quality of the programmes you offer, and the certificates you hand out to your graduates. When you take into consideration that the ACBSP, eduQua and NVAO accreditations all depend on various strict assessments and criteria, this triple accreditation genuinely confirms the quality and success of our educational methods. There are very few business schools worldwide who can say the same.’
The MBA students that do not attend (parts of) the MBA in the Netherlands will now also obtain a fully accredited MBA that is recognised worldwide through the ACBSP. Because of this, the MBA becomes accessible in terms of traveling and costs. ‘Not only do these two additional accreditations provide a boost in quality, but also ensure that our programmes are widely recognised as being for international students. This allows BSN to offer its quality education to as many managers and professionals as possible, with a strong focus on developing countries,’ Dick Gerdzen concludes.
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016