We are extremely proud to announce that BSN continues to add to its past successes, as CEO Magazine has once again ranked our MBA programme in their Annual Global MBA rankings as European Tier One. BSN has also achieved a Tier One ranking at #17 in the Global Executive MBA ranking!
The CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings examined the nuts and bolts of 160 MBA programmes of business schools from all around the globe: the learning environment, class sizes, tuition fees, faculty, delivery methods, international diversity, gender make-up and more. The objective was simple: to identify business schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.
Dean Marcel van der Ham is a proud man. ‘I’m very proud of this great ranking, which we share with the Kent State University (VS) and the University of Nottingham (UK). Moreover, two other top Spanish business schools are featured in the ranking, as well as the University of Maastricht; truly a fantastic result. Next year in the top 10? Who knows, needless to say we’ll do our utmost to achieve that goal, supported by our outstanding faculty.’
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016