Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa
In its effort to address the vast unemployment crises in Africa, the Business School Netherlands (BSN) is currently championing a free capacity development Programme for young people in Africa tagged, the Business School Netherlands Youth Empowerment Scheme (BSNYESAFRICA).
The Programme made up of five modules with each module consisting of 3 weeks programme. The first module started with 2-Day classroom sessions which kicked off in Lagos, at the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industries (LCCI) Business and Exhibition Centre, Alausa, with over 300 young people from the 36 states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja in attendance.
According to the CEO Business School Netherlands, BSN, Mr Lere Baale, the Programme would run for 13 weeks combining both classroom and e-learning platforms. Mr Lere said young people would have the unique opportunity to acquire; mentorship support, seed funding for outstanding ideas and Networking via the BSN global networks.
The lead facilitator, Professor Bernie Van Zijl, a global expert in Management Technology, Marketing, and Knowledge Management was elated at the response and equated this to the hunger for knowledge amongst young people in Nigeria, especially as they strive to become all they can be via entrepreneurship.
Participants expressed gratitude for their nomination and privilege to be part of the programme. Many raised their knowledge base on the discovery of their entrepreneurial talents, how to set clear goals, how to start the journey of entrepreneurship, business planning and financial literacy.
The BSN-Youth Empowerment Scheme is open to young people from all over the country and registration is via the #bsnyesafrica online platforms. Mr Lere Baale talked about the need for collaboration amongst young entrepreneurs and made a clarion call to the corporate bodies in Nigeria to partner with Business School Netherlands to promote Youth Employability and Entrepreneurship.
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016