Business School Netherlands offers quality postgraduate management programs for working professionals. Have you ever come across a business school claiming otherwise? Correct, neither have we. That’s why we rather have other parties say how they feel about us – it is far more credible.
- 2012: Dutch publication Management Team named Business School Netherlands ‘Best MBA-provider in the Netherlands’;
- 2014: Business School Netherlands achieves over 20 years of holding the CEDEO stamp of approval for excellent customer satisfaction;
- 2015: Business School Netherlands receives triple accreditation status (NVAO, ACBSP, and EduQua)
- 2016: Business School Netherlands became a founding member of the new accreditation body, the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA);
- 2016: The Business School Netherlands International Action Learning MBA was ranked as European Tier One and ranked 17th in Global Ranking
Business School Netherlands is accredited and affiliated with the following organizations:
ATHEA | Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation
Business School Netherlands (BSN) is an Institutional Member of the Association for Transnational Higher Education Accreditation (ATHEA) and has affirmed its commitment to excellence in higher education. BSN has been granted THEA Candidacy Accreditation status by May 17, 2016. Read more…
NVAO | Nederlands-Vlaamse Accreditatie Organisatie
NVAO accredited programs in the Netherlands and Flanders. BSN MBA programmes which are accredited by NVAO: the Executive MBA, the Action Learning MBA and the International Action Learning MBA.
WIAL | World Institute of Action Learning
Business School Netherlands is an official partner of the World Institute for Action Learning (WIAL). WIAL enables organizations worldwide to promote Action Learning.Read more…
NRTO | Nederlandse Raad voor Training en Opleiding
NRTO (formerly Paepon) The Platform of Designated / Recognised Private Educational Institutions in The Netherlands. One of its objectives is to maintain and raise the quality of private education. Business School Netherlands has signed the Code of Conduct of the Association NRTO and is committed to this. Read more…
CEO Magazine Global MBA Ranking
The CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings was conducted with applicants in mind and examined the nuts and bolts of an MBA: the learning environment, class sizes, tuition fees, faculty, delivery methods, international diversity, gender makeup and more. The objective was simple: to identify business schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.
About the CEO Ranking
“We are thrilled with this outcome as we share this Tier with other prestigious European business schools such as IESE Business School, ESADE and Brunel Business School. Business School Netherlands continually aims to offer postgraduate programmes to students worldwide which marry the qualities of exceptional quality and great ROI. Having achieved a Tier One ranking for our“flagship” MBA programme, Business School Netherlands is yet again adding another badge of honor to its long list of successes,”