|Written by Business School Netherlands|
|Tuesday, September 22, 2015|
Graduation Day 2015 is behind us. Congratulations to all alumni!
What a day! What a ceremony! What a dinner! What a party! What was Graduation Day – the 17th in the history of Business School Netherlands (BSN) – again a fantastic experience for both the 325 (now) alumni and their families, and to the staff of our business school.
A few achievements:
Finally, a feat that deserves to be mentioned separately. The Graduation Day brandished the first Cum Laude students off from Nigeria and Suriname! The credit goes to the Nigerian Okey Okere and Rolf Verwey from Suriname.Congratulations!
Agnes also Bolderman graduated Cum Laude. “While I was in advance had not been really doing, it still felt ‘special’ to get that extra bit of recognition. During the day my partner and my daughter Gerco Brechtje with me, my sister, her family and my in-laws. During the day I have been thinking a lot about my deceased parents, who would certainly have been very proud. The highlight of the day? The rise on the podium, “may I special attention to …?” “Whether they happen to have somewhere blinks away a tear? “No, not during the day, but earlier, when I post my viva voce heard that I was nominated for Cum Laude.”
For director Frank Campman was his first Graduation Day. “I loved it I myself experienced my graduation day in 2002 in South Africa People look forward, have worked very hard to complete this arduous study and then they celebrate the festival with their family Note!..: together they have realized more than euro 50 million of value for their organizations or be it to realize the discharge, pressure, pride,. everything you saw on the faces of the graduands at the moment they walked on stage to get their diploma pick up. Great weather, great food, a very good band and lots of people on the dance floor. Many people told me that they only now realize how international BSN is and how exciting it is to be a partaker of it. “
Niek, Agnes, Remco and all other students were congratulated by an eight-member delegation of the international staff of BSN: Slava Kubatova (BSN Director Czech Republic); Lere Baale (CEO BSN Nigeria); Juanita Bouwer (CEO Worldwide BSN); Ray Wen (Director Asia BSN), Billy Coop (Academic Director BSN); Frank Campman (Director BSN Netherlands); Marcel van der Ham (Dean BSN) and Dick Gerdzen (BSN founder and Chairman of the Board).
What a fantastic day, all congratulations, we’re already looking forward to next year! (# bsngrad16)
- ‘This MBA will give me a deeper understanding of the changing business environment’ - June 5, 2017
- Pre-announcement BSN Identity Seminar, about Leadership and Personal Empowerment - May 26, 2017
- Business School Netherlands Promotes Youth Empowerment in Africa - May 25, 2017
- Netherlands Host Education Fair - May 15, 2017
- Dutch higher education attracts record 112,000 international students - May 8, 2017
- The 13 countries with the best quality education in the world, according to expats - April 21, 2017
- Business School Netherlands MBA Programmes ranked as European and Global Tier One - April 12, 2017
- 10 Ways BSN Toastmasters Can Boost Your Career - December 17, 2016
- TV and Radio host, to being Nike’s Regional Marketing Manager: Meet Algerian Amo Mariche - December 9, 2016
- Women in Africa: this is how an MBA can impact your life - December 9, 2016