Welcome to Business School Netherlands – Nigeria
Today, BSN is situated in the picturesque town of Buren in the Netherlands, and continues to expand its provision of Action Learning programmes beyond the boundaries of the Netherlands, creating a global Action Learning community of business leaders, having partners situated in Algeria, Cameroon, China, Czech Republic, Curacao, Egypt, Ghana, Iran, Nigeria, South Africa, Suriname, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda and Zambia.
Business School Netherlands (BSN) recognises the exponential growth of the body of knowledge. Even enthusiastic students will fail to fathom it all in a lifetime, let alone during a two-year course. That is why we look at the academic part of an MBA- or management programme from a different point of view.
We start with the problem, your problem, a relevant issue that your organisation needs to solve. Once identified, you will learn to critically evaluate available knowledge in the respective field, weigh the alternatives, and propose an appropriate solution. It doesn’t stop there. The Action Learning concept recognises that real learning only takes place when we have implemented the solution and seen the result. Confucius worked it out ages ago: “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand”…more
- Posted on April 11, 2019
We are extremely proud to announce that BSN contin...
BSN MBA v CLASSIC MBA
Business School Netherlands
8 Adekunle Fajuyi Way
Ikeja GRA Lagos 100271
Lagos T: +234 816 928 1980
Abuja T: +234 909 482 0311
Port Harocurt T: +234 703 927 5150
- Very intense and engaging but a wonderful way to learn when the student is able to utilize his/her company as case study to put theory to practice in solving company issues.
- Action learning is the best way of learning and it is far better than traditional MBA because the knowledge gain here changes the way i approach issues in every area of my life. I thank God for the opportunity to be part of this program.
- The action MBA programme the BSN has an opportunity to learn and put in practice the business ideas and concepts. It is an exciting experience and enhances self-development. It has changed my business life.
- The journey on the BSN MBA programme has been an interesting and very educative one. I have been able to acquire necessary problem solving and research skills necessary for upward growth in my organization. I will recommend the program to acquaintances.
- This course developed me personally and professionally as a manager, and the great thing is that i can apply this to any future management roles i move into. The course has taught me new skills and cemented some existing skills.
- Few years ago, I wanted to become a more well-rounded business manager in my chosen field and I knew that an MBA was the best to do it. I chose BSN, the most educative and practical oriented action learning business school to re-model me to becoming a successful business owner.
- It was rigorous and a going for me the detail of information obtained in the course will continue to be a source of reference throughout my career. I am glad i took the decision.
- BSN gave me opportunity to improve myself, the knowledge and skill gained has positively and immensely affected me and the organization. It also improves me in terms of knowledge, and skills and attitude with a resultant better productivity. I thank BSN and the excellent Nigeria academic faculty members. God bless you all.
- The excellent MBA program is enlightening and educative. The program exposes students to global business challenges and concepts. It exceeded my expectations.
- The MBA program with BSN allowed me to gain new personal development skills. Learned a lot about self and gained insight and new perspective to personal effectiveness at the work peace. It was highly challenging but well worth the journey. Learning by doing- can’t but recommend this to colleagues.
TAIWO TELLA- NDUKWE
- The BSN experience has been very rewarding. The action learning format takes the MBA from a class experience to a field experience, building real managers through experiential learning.